VALUATION SURVEYOR – RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
BIRMINGHAM – HYBRID WORKING
£30,000 – £45-000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE, CAR ALLOWANCE AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Are you a recently qualified Surveyor looking for your next move with flexible working and a supportive environment for growth?
A leading Real Estate Consultancy have an opportunity for talented Surveyor to join their Valuation Department. They will be relied upon to deliver a high standard of valuation reporting and advice to a variety of clients, most notably: leading lending institutions and large public sector organisations.
- Undertake inspections of residential and commercial property throughout the Midlands and East Midlands in support of providing valuation advice
- Prepare valuation reports for secured lending and financial reporting purposes.
- To be capable of working well both independently and within a small team.
- To help manage and train graduate members of staff that are pursuing the APC
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of valuation methodology and possess strong analytical and report writing ability
- Capable of formulating professional advice and valuation opinion concerning a wide range of property types.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the RICS and legal requirements associated with providing valuation reporting.
- To ensure customer care is always a priority and every effort is made to manage client expectations and deliver against agreed deadlines.
To be considered:
- MRICS qualified or equivalent and Registered Valuer
- Excellent IT skills (Word, MS Outlook).
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Valid UK driving licence.
For more information or discuss further, please contact Daniah Williams MRICS at The Management Recruitment Group on – email@example.com or 07989 435 960.