Social Housing – London
- Up to £51,000 Per Annum
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is seeking a surveyor to deliver maintenance services on behalf of an established housing provider.
Working within this organisations property services team, accountabilities include: –
- Responsible for ensuring contractual obligations of maintenance services
- Ensure delivery for a variety of maintenance services including disrepair, planned maintenance, voids, repairs
- Delivery of minor works adaptations
- Monitor performance and ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are adhered to
- Carry out property inspections and identify defects
- Management of consultants and contractors
- Ensure work is being carried out in accordance with H&S requirements
- Management of maintenance budgets
- Recognised professional qualification or working towards
- Educated with an HNC/HND ideally in a relevant subject of study such as construction
- Proven experience in social housing, local government or similar
- Background in maintenance surveying including voids, adaptations, disrepair, repairs, and party wall
- Willingness to travel to the offices in Central London as required
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.