SURVEYOR/SENIOR SURVEYOR/ASSOCIATE – EMEA Hospitality Valuation
The Management Recruitment Group are working on an exciting new opportunity with Cushman & Wakefield.
C&W is a global leader in commercial real estate services, with 13 offices across 12 countries across EMEA, providing hotel sector across three main service lines: capital markets; development & operator selection; and valuation & advisory. Due to their ongoing success and growing portfolio, they are looking for a Surveyor join their EMEA Hospitality Valuation team based in London. If you are seeking to step up into a more senior role with more responsibility and new mandates, the team have a number of opportunities at different levels.
The team works across the UK and Europe and provides advice on a range of hotel types from limited service to luxury resort hotels. The team acts for a range of clients including lenders, investors and owner operators. This is a fantastic opportunity for an MRICS qualified surveyor looking to join a specialist team operating in a fast paced and dynamic market. This exciting opportunity requires individuals to help assist with existing mandates, whilst also looking to win new business from current and new contacts via proactive networking and opportunistic thinking.
You are someone who:
Is Inclusive – Respectful, involves others, creates connection among all employees .
Builds Trust –Keeps commitments, honest, creates transparency, holds themselves accountable.
Communicates and Shares Information –Proactively communicates, does not withhold information that could benefit others.
Is Collaborative–Gets input and feedback from others, solicits ideas, supportive, defines problems in a non-threatening manner, shares resources, recognizes the contributions of others .
Some of the key role accountabilities will include:
- Undertaking existing valuation mandates
- Working on a mix of regular mandates including loan security and acquisition valuations
- Being able to take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision
- Promoting the service line to existing and prospective clients
- Starting to develop a profile in the marketplace through building client relationships
- Preparing valuation reports, in various formats
- Working with the wider team to help develop data organisation and analysis capabilities.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Valuation Surveyor / Registered Valuer – no previous hotel experience required
- MRICS Qualified
- Passion for the property industry.
- Analytical skills to be able to draw out market trends and information
- Strong IT Knowledge.
- An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
In return, this role commands a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and a competitive bonus and benefits package not to mention the opportunity to grow your career with a globally recognised institution.
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply, please get in touch with Emilia Fasano of the Management Recruitment Group.