An international law firm are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their successful team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is based in Birmingham and offers hybrid working (50/50 split). The salary is between £70,000 – £75,000 and comes with a competitive benefits package.
This role would suit an experienced account manager who comes from a legal / professional services background. You will have a proven track record of managing and developing clients, have excellent communication skills and be able to identify opportunities to increase revenue.
- Drive client relationships within key accounts
- Lead the day to day management of a number of existing key clients to protect and grow these relationships
- Lead the key accounts programme, ensuring best practice across all accounts
- Work with the wider business development team to ensure seamless service provision, information sharing and collaboration on projects
- Provide regular reporting – progress, issues, challenges
- Monitor client and market developments
- Deliver relevant and focused ideas and content to the client partners
- Use market and financial information to spot issues and drive growth in key client relationships
- Map and track relationships via the CRM system
- Work with partners to identify and communicate new products and services to the client base
- Work with the bid team on major tenders, providing client and sector knowledge
- Work with the senior business development team to help them implement key account plans
- Ensure there is effective infrastructure in place to support client development
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an up to date CV but wish to discuss this further, please send over what you have and we can go from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.