- Take receipt of client’s design brief and prepare concept & design proposals with inputs from Directors or Managers.
- To assist / lead initial concept presentation and meetings.
- Prepare full set conceptual drawings in 2D and 3D presentation and layout plan as well as to prepare conceptual design and sample material board.
- Prepare 2D & 3D documentations using computer applications such as AutoCAD, 3DSmax & Vray and/or Sketchup & Vray, Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Working closely with teammates on projects and spearheading lead project roles.
- Visiting job sites to analyze space availability, design needs and the purpose of the space.
- Attending client meetings to understand the design needs and client preferences regarding interior styles and colors
- Creating initial design sketches, color themes and ideas based on client requirements and space availability.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences as an Interior Designer.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Knowledgeable in 3DsMax / SketchUp (added advantage).
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion is an added advantage.