Senior Development Manager- Modern Commercial Office Buildings.
Support development management activities, led by the Development Director and the team, on the development and delivery of Modern-day Commercial Office Buildings.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Together with the team, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
- Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure and attention.
- Liaise with internal and third-party construction professionals and partners to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
- Integrate sustainability strategies into the project in according with the investment case and development strategy, including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards.
- Coordinate plans between design disciplines and internal stakeholders with careful attention to detail.
- Attend project and construction meetings, ensuring that project progress occurs in alignment with the development strategy and business case.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction; or, Master’s Degree in Business (MBA or MS or equivalent), Real Estate or Real Estate Development, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
- Architecture or Engineering licensure and/or certification in investment analysis is helpful.
- 10 years+ of progressively increasing responsibility in real estate development or allied activities, particularly in international megaprojects, with a broad range of experience in design and development management, investment analysis, real estate market analysis, real estate product positioning, and construction.
- Possess a general working knowledge of the life cycle of the real estate development process, from project inception, financial feasibility to asset management.
- Strong design experience is required, working with internationally recognized architects.
- Experience in software platforms such as MS Office suite, MS Project, AutoCAD, Sketchup, SAP, and Aconex
- Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment with substantial lateral stakeholder management.
- Have a passion for developing well-executed projects in a dynamic and creative environment