I am currently working with a leading technology company who are seeking a Bid Manager / Senior Bid Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid role which can be based in either Lincoln or Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business as they are expanding and breaking into new sectors. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of opportunities alongside an ambitious team.
· Leading cross functional teams to deliver winning proposals
· Reviewing and amending the proposal document and collateral
· Scheduling, planning and facilitating all bid activities
· Planning, organising and directing all elements of the formal bidding phases, e.g. analyse client requests, develop response plans, manage and work with teams developing responses
· Flexibility and willingness to manage and deliver a variety of responses including PQQ/RFI/RFP/ITT/Framework responses
· Producing high-quality, opportunity-specific response documents with competitive and compelling sales messages
· Provide strategic guidance on bidding best-practice
· Line Management responsibilities
My client is looking for an experienced bid professional with a proven track record of managing diverse bid teams and driving the bid process to win strategically significant opportunities. You will be a self-starter with a can-do approach, who is able to communicate and influence at a senior level. You must have excellent time management and project management skills, with the ability to juggle a busy workload. Advanced MS Office skills are essential and APMP Foundation would be desirable. My client is open to any sector experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.