Real Estate Analyst
Client Side Fund – London
£75,000 per annum plus package and benefits
Working closely with the Asset Manager, Investment and Senior leadership teams, the incoming Analyst will be expected to analyse and report on modelling all financial aspects of the mixed-use commercial fund, reporting, and ensuring that the fund is performing optimally at all times. This will involve the maintaining of budgets, preparing, and maintaining investment level financial models, and reporting on P&L and income streams.
- Prepare, optimise and maintain investment level financial models in Excel
- Maintaining Asset level budgets
- Monitoring External Valuations
- Analysing key asset management and leasing decisions
- Analysis of P&L accounts on monthly quarterly and annual basis for variable income from operational businesses
- Monitoring variable income operations against the individual Business KPI’s
- Review of property income streams, with comparison to forecasts
- Preparing reports for internal decision making
- Preparing reporting documents and presentations for the senior leadership board
This role requires someone with an undergraduate degree in Finance or Real Estate, and an expert understanding of Excel with the ability to build complex financial models and therefore have a proven track record in Modelling and strong analytical skills. You must be able to demonstrate creative, innovative modelling solutions and be able to work efficiently in an international and fast-paced environment.
For the perfect candidate with the right skillset, this role is paying up to £75,000 basic, plus a benefits and bonus package.
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Daniah Williams of The Management Recruitment Group.