Are you looking to further your career in the world of work winning? A key client of mine is now looking for an ambitious and tenacious individual to join their Proposals team. The Proposals Manager forms a central part of their Pre-Construction team. The role would suit someone that is working as a bid writer (3+ years experience) looking for the next step or is already in post as a Proposal Manager working within built environment.
Your key responsibilities as Proposals Manager will include amongst other things;
• Identifying tender submission requirements and work with the Pre- Construction Manager & Director to allocate responsibilities for each section of the bid response.
• Set up and chair the Tender Launch meeting.
• Research and gather intelligence to produce well-reasoned and well written responses for each technical or qualitative question.
• Review and edit any responses or sections allocated to and produced by other staff members.
• Ensure that the bid flows and uses our corporate branding, common language and tense.
• Ensure that the bid meets template, page or word limits, and is fully compliant with the employer’s presentation guidelines.
• Ensure that the bid is well structured and contains support or back-up information.
• Attend mid-bid or pre-adjudication meetings (where required).
• Work to strict deadlines and to be able to empower and encourage others to do so too.
• Produce or assist in producing additional information and presentation material for mid or post tender meetings or interviews.
• Assist on responding to technical or qualitative post-tender queries.
• Attend occasional events, employer meetings or mid-bid meetings and site visits where considered necessary to elevate the quality of the tender submission.
There is room to progress within this Bid Team and great opportunity to forge a career within the business, long term.
Apply for this position or alternatively for further information please contact Laura Turner on 07725 556003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org