Job Title: Estate Programme Manager
Location: London Bridge City
London Bridge City is an iconic business and lifestyle destination that welcomes millions of visitors yearly. They are seeing an Estate Programme Manager to spearhead an array of challenging projects within a dynamic team, overlooking the breathtaking London Bridge Station, London Bridge, and the Thames.
This pivotal role demands initiative, drive, and exceptional organisational skills as you will lead on capital projects for the development. As the Estate Programme Manager, you’ll navigate mechanical and electrical, building fabric, civil engineering, and other projects, supporting the Head of Projects in delivering top-notch project and procurement management within the LBC team.
- Lead holistic project planning, working closely with appointed professional teams.
- Procure and manage lead consultants, overseeing timely project delivery.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration between stakeholders.
- Manage financial planning and reporting on various funding routes.
- Review technical reports and manage small works packages as needed.
- Contribute to Savills’ technical offer and ensure best practices across the portfolio.
- Advise on legal/statutory changes impacting project scopes and procurement strategies.
- Experience managing projects up to £10m in value, ideally within private estates.
- knowledge and experience in the implementation of RIBA work stages
- Comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations and hold a recognised health and safety qualification such as NEBOSH/IOSH
- Detailed knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Public health services.
- Familiarity with Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Excellent time management and budget adherence skills.
- Degree-level education or equivalent professional experience in project management.
- Membership in professional bodies (RICS, CIBSE, CIOB IET, IWFM, etc.).
Please note the above list is not exhaustive.
- Project management qualifications
- Experience in listed buildings, conservation areas, and knowledge of planning processes.
- Understanding of property management and legislative health and safety requirements.
- Service charge management
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of a renowned London destination. If you’re ready to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced environment, apply now.
For a confidential discussion to find out more about this opportunity, please contact the Savills’ appointed recruitment partner The Management Recruitment Group.