Project Manager (Fit-out/Minor Works)
Charity – London
- £50,000 Per Annum or equivalent day rate
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is recruiting a Project Manager to deliver fit-out and minor works schemes on behalf of a UK charity.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, accountabilities will include: –
- Manage the delivery of shop fit-out and minor works construction schemes with value’s up to £300k
- Ensure projects are being delivered within budget, on time and to required quality standards
- Monitor and manage work being carried out by external contractors
- Attend site-visits and chair meetings with contractors and site based staff
- Ensure smooth running of projects from inception to completion
- Produce progress reports, monitor performance and carry out milestone reporting
- Liaise with design and technical engineering teams as necessary
- Preferably you will have managed minor works/fit-out’s within the charity, non-profit, public sector or similar
- Client-side project management experience
- Recognised professional qualification or working towards
- Suitable educational qualifications such as HND/HNC in construction or similar
- Willing to attend sites across London and the South East as required
- Experience delivering projects from inception to completion
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.