As the Architectural Design Manager for Multi-Modal Hubs and Transit-Oriented Developments, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of urban transportation and development. You will be responsible for overseeing the conceptualization, design, and execution of transit-oriented developments, multi-modal hubs, and over station developments. Your work will contribute to enhancing the urban landscape, promoting sustainable living, and improving the overall quality of life for communities.
- Design Leadership: Lead and inspire a team of architects, designers, and engineers to create innovative, functional, and aesthetically pleasing multi-modal hubs and transit-oriented developments.
- Project Management: Oversee all phases of architectural projects, from concept to completion, ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and quality standards.
- Transit Integration: Collaborate with transit authorities, city planners, and stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of transportation systems with the built environment.
- Sustainability: Promote sustainable design principles, energy efficiency, and environmentally friendly construction practices within the projects.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay updated with local zoning regulations, building codes, and other relevant laws to ensure projects meet all legal requirements.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Effectively communicate project concepts to clients, community members, and relevant authorities, taking their input into consideration during the design process.
- Innovation: Continuously explore and incorporate cutting-edge design trends and technologies into projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Proven experience in architectural design, with a strong portfolio of multi-modal hubs, transit-oriented developments, or over station developments.
- Professional Architectural License (preferred).
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead a team effectively.
- Proficiency in architectural design software (e.g., AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp).
- Thorough knowledge of sustainability and green building principles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience working in urban planning and transportation projects (preferred).