Marketing & Bid Manager
Salary from £70,000 – £80,000
Flexible working – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in the office.
The firm to date has achieved success through director-led marketing, however as part of their planned growth they now seek the hire of an experienced marketer to take a leading role in planning and executing their bid development and managing overall marketing services. They are strategically positioned for growth with the right marketing support.
As a relatively flat organisation, you will work closely with Practice Directors and Project Managers to develop competitive and responsive bid packages. You’ll have a hand in every aspect of pursuit management from pipeline management to strategy development to final preparation of bids. Their Directors and Senior Managers are responsible for winning new work as well as delivering projects; your ability to organise and manage the bid development schedule will be key to their success.
You’ll bring organisation, structure and helping to set priorities to the day-to-day marketing activities of the organisation and long-term marketing strategy for the company. You’ll occasionally collaborate with their global marketing team in the US when undertaking global pursuits. As a small but growing firm, there’s always more interesting things to take on from social media to spearheading their brand, so a well-rounded experienced marketer will find plenty of creative outlets.
Core responsibilities include;
- Co-ordinating execution of pre-bid marketing campaigns
- Manage bid development schedule and internal reviews
- Produce attractive, compelling, competitive bids & proposals
- Managing & maintaining their online presence & profile
- Support sector and client long-term and annual planning to achieve company objectives
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns to grow opportunity pipeline.
- Ensure leads/opportunities are accurately tracked and actively managed to improve win performance
- Track and report out key marketing metrics
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Managing and maintaining CRM's
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Henry Tye at Bid Recruitment, Henry.Tye@bidrecruitment.com
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.