Island Retail, Dining and Entertainment Manager
Permanent, full time (relocation opportunity), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About the role:
MRG are thrilled to be partnering with our client, for the position of Island RE& E Manger for a beautiful and luxurious resort in Saudi Arabia.
This important position reports to the Head of Island RD& E front of house, and will ensure seamless operations for the Retail, Dining and Entertainment assets, as well as delivering the envisioned guest journey.
This ground-breaking project is in its infancy and for it to evolve successfully will require hospitality specialists who are able to assist in analysing the effectiveness of current reporting processes to identify bottlenecks and provide technical expertise in resolving them.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and maintaining detailed budgets and financial reports for properties; including updated information on property values.
- Meeting with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy and provide any additional property-related information.
- Maintaining a database of property records; including property status, value, special permits, lease, and tenant records.
- Perform analysis of assets performance data, using standard analytical and statistical techniques and reporting identified trends.
- Preparing reports to enable decision making on asset management initiatives and conducting research on relevant markets to monitor and highlight economic factors and marketing conditions.
- Ensuring all rents are collected when due and posted in a timely manner.
- Resolving resident concerns & requests in a timely manner to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Coordination with procurement and marketing teams to provide input on contracts and proposals.
- Working with the team to recruit and secure key strategic partners while defining short and long-term channel strategies.
- Liaising with clients to understand their event requirements and develop compelling proposals for events.
- Collaboration with the marketing teams to promote venues and events.
- Ensuring that operations are run according to safety and sanitation laws and standards.
- Handling all Food and Beverage inquiries, ensuring timely follow-up.
- Conducting timely analysis of Food and Beverage price points in relation to competition.
- Coordination with the procurement team to provide input on Hospitality proposals and contracts.
- Support training, managing, and hiring of staff, such as waiters and bartenders.
- Liaise with clients to understand their event requirements and develop compelling proposals for events.
You will need to be:
- Highly organised with strong organisational skills and guest & vendor service skills.
- Be a great communicator, with an excellent command of the English language – written and spoken.
- Have a dynamic leadership style and possess excellent decision-making skills and an astute business acumen.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 5 – 10 years’ experience
In return, you will be given the free reign to proactively monitor and measure the implementation of the divisional strategy and related strategic plan. You will have direct oversight and responsibility for one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now:
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (email@example.com) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications are open until the role is filled.