Island Back of House Manager
Permanent, full time (relocation opportunity), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About the role:
The Management Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with our client, for the position of Island BoH Manager for a beautiful and luxurious resort in Saudi Arabia.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Head of BoH in overseeing the operations of this luxury island resort. They will help drive the delivery of supporting services, such as Facilities Management, Waste Management, Engineering Support and Utilities.
This ambitious project is currently in the early stages and key duties and responsibilities will include helping to support building projects, renovations, and refurbishments. Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, heating, cooling, and electricity are well-maintained. Coordinating agreements on provision of services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, and technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping develop the maintenance plan and daily, weekly, and monthly schedule, to ensure smooth operations.
- Overseeing waste management schemes.
- Overseeing hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and software component inspections, testing, repairing, and troubleshooting in accordance with its specifications.
- Providing timely written review reports from field operation, status, and constructive feedback as requested.
- Responsible for all required maintenance, repairs, and monitoring of all warranty claims.
- Overseeing the operations of electrical power distribution systems, including generating stations, transmission stations and distribution networks.
- Also overseeing the water filtration, purification processes and pumping operations. Scheduling and overseeing the maintenance of plant equipment and preparing reports on water supply and water quality.
- Responsible for overseeing liquid and solid waste collection and disposal systems.
- Training drivers in how to handle waste and ensuring safe operations of disposal facilities.
- Overseeing the operations of a sewage treatment plant, schedule, and direct maintenance of plant equipment.
- Preparing reports on water quality.
You will need to be:
- Highly organised with strong systems and reporting knowledge.
- Be a great communicator, with an excellent command of the English language – written and spoken.
- Have a dynamic leadership style and possess excellent decision-making skills and an astute business acumen.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- 8 years’ experience.
In return, you will be given the free reign to proactively monitor and measure the implementation of the divisional strategy and related strategic plan. You will have direct oversight and responsibility for one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now:
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications are open until the role is filled.
Oops! We could not locate your form.