Interim Treasury Manager (Housing)
c 3 – 6 months
Hybrid working pattern
C £325.00 – £375.00 Per Day (Inside IR35)
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is recruiting an Interim Treasury Manager for a housing provider in London.
Working closely with members of the finance team and reporting into the Group Finance Director, accountabilities will include: –
- Carry out day-to-day treasury operations activities to minimise financial risk and to provide a steady cash flow
- Deliver effective treasury management throughout this organisation
- Update treasury management system and managing treasury data
- Provide support on treasury and funding matters and produce treasury reports
- Assist with setting-up systems and processes to ensure this organisations treasury policy is adhered to
- Responsible for cash, borrowing, flow reporting and forecasting
- Proven treasury experience at managerial level
- Experience within the housing sector (preferably social housing or public sector)
- Recognised professional qualification or working towards
- Degree qualified in a suitable subject
- Operational treasury experience
- Good technical skills and able to analyse date
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.