Interim Surveyors x 2 (Damp and Mould)
Social Housing – West Midlands
3 – 6 months
C £300 – £350 Per Day
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is seeking 2 Interim Surveyors to carry out condensation, damp & mould surveys for a reputable housing association across the West Midlands.
Working within the property and assets team, accountabilities will include: –
- Carry out condensation, damp and mould assessments of housing stock
- Identify root-causes for condensation, damp and mould and provide remedial solutions
- Produce reports on issues relating to condensation, damp and mould
- Overseeing worked carried out by external contractors and maintenance and repairs teams
- Provide advice and guidance on complex condensation, damp and mould cases
- Ensure statutory, regulatory, H&S and compliance requirements are met
- Ensure effective communication with tenants
- Proven experience in carrying out condensation, damp and mould surveys
- Recognised surveying qualification such as RICS or CIOB or working towards
- Experience preferably within social housing or local government
- Able to start at short-notice
- Full-driver’s licence
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.