Interim Space Manager
Higher Education – London
- c 3- 4 months
- Hybrid working pattern
- C £275.00 – £325.00 Per Day PAYE
About the client
MRG Interim Executives are recruiting an Interim Space Manager to assist a leading University deliver its estates strategy through the optimisation and utilisation of space.
Working across a diverse estate, accountabilities will include: –
- Assist in the development and implementation of space planning, allocation and utilisation projects
- Help drive efficiency and optimisation of workspace
- Provide analysis of space needs, consulting with University Faculties and Professional Services
- Make recommendations on space management and capacity planning
- Develop and implement space management KPI’s and performance tables for core activities.
- Management of space utilisation and post-occupancy evaluation surveys
- Develop spatial briefs for colleagues across the University
- Help introduce smart working practices to encourage cultural and behavioural change
- Produce management information reports on space data to create business cases for future capital development
- Experience of space management at a senior and strategic level in a complex multi-building organisation
- Proven track record in space/workspace management across a diverse estate
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence individuals of all levels
- Preferably degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Good AutoCAD and excel experience
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy