Interim Space Data Analyst
Higher Education – London
- c 6 months
- C £250 Per Day + 12.07% Holiday PAYE
About the client
MRG Interim Executives are recruiting an Interim Space Data Analyst on behalf of a University in London.
Working closely with the Head of Space Management and other key members of the estates team, accountabilities will include: –
- Assist in the analysis of space planning, allocation and utilisation projects
- Produce management information reports on space data
- Provide analysis of space needs, consulting with University Faculties and Professional Services
- Assist with space planning activities
- Assist the organisation to ensure correct systems, processes and software’s are in place to carry out analysis of space data
- Managing both resources and the collection of space data
- Proven track record in a data-led space management role
- Ability to collect and analyse space data
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Experience using relevant space planning and analysis tools and software’s
- Able to start at short notice
- Willing to travel into London as required
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.