Interim Senior Project Manager (Estates)
Higher Education – London
- 12 months
- £70,000 Per Annum (FTC)
About the client
MRG Interim Executives are recruiting an Interim Senior Project Manager on behalf of an established University in London.
Working within the University’s estates team, accountabilities include: –
- Lead and manage key maintenance and construction projects
- Management of capital projects to be delivered as part of the University’s estates strategy
- Manage projects from inception to completion while taking responsibility for developing project brief’s, design, construction and handover
- Liaison with external contractors and delivery partners
- Lead and manage the delivery and development of a range of estate development projects
- Carry out progress and milestone reporting
- Ensure projects are carried out within budgetary and time constraints
- Management of multiple projects concurrently
- Willingness to travel into London as required
- Available to start at short notice
- Proven experience in a senior project management post
- Proven experience within a public sector estate
- Experience delivering construction/capital schemes
- Preferably you will have relevant qualifications in facilities/construction
- Ideally a recognised project management qualification such as APM
- Articulate, with good report writing skills and able to liaise well with a variety of stakeholder types
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.