Interim HR Manager
Housing – London
- c 3-6 months
- Hybrid working pattern
- C £275.00 – £300.00 Per Day
About the client
MRG Interim Executives are recruiting an Interim HR Manager on behalf of a London based, social housing provider.
- Assist in the development of policy
- Help shape the future of this organisation and develop a can-do culture
- Lead of HR and payroll functions for the business
- Deal with day to day HR issues and queries including recruitment, employment casework, reviewing and implementing policies
- Supporting line managers where necessary and ensure Employment Law’s and Legislation's are adhered to
- Development of HR strategies
- Management of HR data
- Help administer systems
- Available to start at short notice and willingness to travel into the office minimum 2 days per week
- Working towards a recognised HR qualification such as CIPD
- Understanding and promoting EDI
- Proven track record in HR
- Ideally experience in a non-profit, public sector or housing setting
- Systems orientated
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good communications and able to work both autonomously and well within teams
- Strong intuition skills with an innovative mindset
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.