Interim Head of Estates and Facilities
c 6 months
£70k – £80k FTC
About the client
On behalf of an established charity, MRG Interim Executives are recruiting an Interim Head of Estates and Facilities.
Supporting this organisation through a transitional period, accountabilities will include: –
- Assist with a restructure within this organisations estates and facilities team
- Management of all aspects of FM and estate management initiatives
- Provide medium-term strategic planning
- Responsible for security on site
- Ensure properties are maintained
- Management of external contractors
- Delivery of capital and investment programmes
- Ensure safety compliance is maintained
- Management of key stakeholders
- Provides oversight for Health and Safety
- Relevant education qualification ideally
- Health and Safety qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH
- Professional membership such as IWFM
- Experience of delivery of an estate strategy
- Proven track record in an estate management and facilities leadership post
- Experience managing capital projects
- Proven track record in a similar role
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.