Interim Director of Estates and Capital Projects (Education)
Education – West Midlands
c 6 months
£400 – £425 + 12.07% Holiday/£500 – £560 Umbrella
About the client
On behalf of a further education provider, MRG Interim Executives are recruiting an Interim Director of Estates and Capital Projects.
• Delivery of capital projects across a diverse estate
• Responsible for campus development projects including new-build’s and refurbishments
• Responsible for day-to-day estate management
• Management of operational and project staff
• Provision of business cases for future capital development schemes
• Assist with programme set-up
• Management of internal and external stakeholders
• Proven experience in managing capital programmes
• Background in estate management
• Recognised professional membership such as MRICS/MCIOB
• Experience delivering projects across a diverse property portfolio
• Experience gained within a public sector estate
• Proven leadership skills
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to present to a variety of audiences
• Experience in managing and leading the delivery of capital construction programmes
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.