Interim Deputy Maintenance Manager
Public Sector – Staffordshire
c 3 – 6 months
C £250 – £300.00 Per Day or equivalent FTC salary
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is seeking an Interim Deputy Maintenance Manager for a public sector client in Staffordshire.
Working across a diverse estate, accountabilities will include: –
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance and building management
- Responsible for planned and reactive maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring H&S legislation is adhered to
- Carry out Risk Assessments and Safe System of Works
- Carry out asset and maintenance inspections
- Responsible for monitoring performance
- Ensure procurement and compliance procedures are adhered to
- Work closely with various members of the estates and property teams as well as management of stakeholders
- Recognised safety qualification such as NEBOSH or IOSH
- Asbestos training
- IWFM accredited or working towards
- Proven experience in planned and reactive maintenance
- Ideally experience gained in a similar position within the public sector
- Available to start at short notice
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
The Management Recruitment Group shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.