Interim Capital Accountant
Education – South East
- 3-6 months contract
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- PAYE – Circa £200 – £275 Per Day + 12.07% Holiday Pay
About the client
On behalf of a social housing provider, MRG Interim Executives are currently recruiting an Interim Capital Accountant.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, accountabilities will include: –
- Assist with capital accounting transactions
- Management of an asset database
- Management of cash flow
- Assist with long-term business planning and capital expenditure
- Assist with the production of the annual budget
- Assist in the preparation of year-end accounts
- Assist in ensuring VAT returns are produced accurately
- Carry out financial analysis and report on ad-hoc projects
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant (CIPFA/ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience with Sun Accounting
- Experience managing cash flow
- Experience of capital accounting
- Knowledge and experience capital accounting preferably within housing, not for profit or the public sector
- Skills and experience in income, expenditure, balance sheets, budgets
- Available to start at short notice
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group on 07779 412 380.
Applications should consist of a CV and a supporting statement.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.