Interim CAFM Administrator
Education – London
- c 3 – 6 months
- Hybrid working pattern (minimum 3 days per week on-site)
- PAYE – c £200 – £250 Per Day + 12.07% Holiday Pay
About the client
On behalf of a University, MRG Interim Executives are recruiting an Interim CAFM Administrator to ensure facilities and asset information is being effectively managed through the optimisation of a CAFM system.
Working within an estates team across an expansive educational campus, accountabilities will include: –
- Management of asset information
- Production of CAFM updates and reports
- Upload and manage facility data including but not limited to repairs information, space management, CAD designs and plans, energy management and compliance (including fire safety, health and safety, legionella)
- Provides leadership on the management of CAFM data across the organisation
- Responsible for the administration and operation of the CAFM system
- Willingness to work in London minimum 3 days per week
- Available to start at short notice
- Substantive experience in using a CAFM system such as planon, archivus or maximo (or other widely used systems)
- Expert experience running a content management systems across a large estates portfolio
- Experience managing a CAFM system either for an estates services provider or working client-side
- Strong technical background and excellent IT skills
- Proven track record in administering CAFM systems
- Proven track record acting as the go-to person within a company for all CAFM facility and property service matters including collating data, provision of digital oversights, track and manage compliance and reporting an facility issues
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment
– Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group on 07779 412 380.
Applications should consist of a CV and a supporting statement.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
MRG Interim Executives shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy