Interim Building Surveyor
Higher Education – London
- c 3 – 6 months
- C £300.00 Per Day or equivalent FTC salary
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is seeking an Interim Building Surveyor on behalf of a reputable University.
Working across a diverse estate, accountabilities will include: –
- Coordination and planning of maintenance and building projects
- Ensure projects are carried out in accordance with compliance and regulatory standards
- Procure maintenance contracts, external service providers and contractors
- Undertake inspections and risk assessments and make recommendations for remedial work where necessary
- Collaborate with members of the estate team to coordinate projects
- Provide advice on capital and construction projects
- Draft project specifications and assist in the management of tendering processes
- Provide technical support for dilapidations, insurance assessments, claims, third party wall, building regulations and work carried out on listed buildings
- Proven track record in a client-side building surveying position ideally within higher education, public sector or other similar industries
- MRICS or MCIOB (or working towards)
- Willingness to travel to various sites around London as required
- Able to start at short notice
- Experience in delivering maintenance and capital works programmes
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye (Edward.Kaye@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
The Management Recruitment Group shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Oops! We could not locate your form.