To develop, execute and monitor the administration of human resource systems and policies to ensure the Company’s goals and objectives are met through the maximization of the Company’s human resources by effective management, development and career planning
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment & Selection
- Coordination of candidates’ searches, liaison with recruitment media/agencies and department heads in recruitment activities
- Develop and maintain applicants database
- Conduct initial screening, interviews of administrative support staff and refer feasible candidates to department heads
Training & Development
- Coordinate and liase with HOD, external training providers for relevant training programs
- Conduct internal briefing sessions as and when required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Conduct market search on compensation and benefits trends and practices
- Implementation of compensation and benefits programs
- Administer staff benefits i.e. medical, travel, group personal accident & group term life insurance schemes
HR and Payroll System Administration (Hasif will assist)
- Develop and maintain personnel records of computerized HR system.
- Handle payroll processing
Ensure proper tax returns are prepared and issued.
- Implement company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist on ad hoc daily task.
- Handling expatriates’ Work Permit/Employment Pass
- Handling of PDR – Staff Performance Review
- Ensure HR Dept conforms to the company quality system procedures as documented.
- Performs any other assignment assigned by Managing Director day-to-day basis.