The Peabody Group is responsible for over 104,000 homes and 220,000 customers across London and the Home Counties. We have 20,000 care and support customers. Our purpose is helping people flourish. We do this by providing great homes and services, by making a positive difference to the communities we serve and by providing an inclusive and inspiring place to work. Our purpose is helping people flourish. We do this by providing great homes and services, by making a positive difference to the communities we serve and by providing an inclusive and inspiring place to work.
As a result of the merger between Catalyst and Peabody there is a need to establish a single Facilities and Corporate Estates function for the new organisation. We have a diverse portfolio of around a dozen key offices (ranging from 50 – 450) and over 100 other sites (ranging from community centres to smaller offices). The immediate priority is to provide leadership for the existing teams and develop, ensure we provide safe and engaging offices. Some of the key aspects of the future strategy include:
• Create a single function to support the new organisation (including design and implementing a new structure) by early 2023
• We are currently consolidating our Corporate Office estate (including refurbishment and disposals) and the role holder will oversee this activity
• Review the broader portfolio and recommend plans for consolidation / disposals
• Work closely with stakeholders across the business to understand current and future demand and needs
• Support development of the new Workplace Strategy and delivery plans to provide consistent high quality workplace experiences regardless of location
• Streamline contracts and processes to ensure operation in a modern, efficient, and consistent way
We are seeking an exceptional leader with a proven track record of developing and implementing innovative workplace strategies across similar customer driven multi-site portfolios. A natural collaborator, you will possess the interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills to succeed in a leading public sector organisation.
If you join us, you'll be part of something special: fulfilling your ambitions and working with people who truly care. We offer great opportunities to develop and grow and a range of flexible benefits. You'll also have the chance to work with colleagues who want to help people make the most of their lives (learn about our mission, vision and values). We need talented employees who want to make a difference. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you.
The candidate pack can be viewed at https://online.flippingbook.com/view/182391344/ and please contact our advisor Michael Hewlett at email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion. The Management Recruitment Group have been exclusively retained for this appointment. All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to them.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 6th November 2022.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity within our organisation and the communities we serve.