This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and engaging temporary community manager who will work with stakeholders within the community to ensure comfortable living environment. You will work as part of a team on a unique nonmunicipal temporary community with excellent opportunities for career progression and recognition. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills, experience managing teams and volunteers, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be highly organized with strong project management skills.
As the Community Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the temporary community is operating effectively and creating a vibrant and energetic community for its employees and residents. Your focus will be on stakeholder engagement, event and project management, and planning initiatives. You will be process-driven and committed to executing community development programs that foster a sense of community and belonging and build a strong network of stakeholders in a nonmunicipal setting.
- Manage community assets and deploy them to maximize community engagement and participation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of an assigned temporary community including managing its daily activities and ensuring exceptional liability for its residents.
- Identify and engage with stakeholders to build a strong network and develop collaborative relationships.
- Manage the temporary community P&L.
- Conducts regular property inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Evaluate the success of community development initiatives and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain a budget for community development initiatives and manage resources effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Community Development, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in community management, preferably in a municipal setting.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Passionate about community development and engagement