Head of PRS and Customer (Housing – PRS/BTR sector)
Property development company – London
- 2 year FTC (with a view to go permanent)
- Hybrid working pattern
- £55,000 – £60,000 per annum + benefits
About the client
The Management Recruitment Group is recruiting a Head of PRS and Customer on behalf of a reputable residential property development company that operates in the BTR sector.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, accountabilities to include: –
- Drive and deliver excellent CX for tenants
- Ensure effective communications through community engagement
- Provide leadership for the proactive response and remediation of customer complaints
- Ensure property management teams and operational staff adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements including H&S and Housing Act
- Provide leadership to property teams and operational staff
- Manage day to day asset management operations and support maintenance/FM ensuring building safety standards are adhered to
- Assist construction staff to successfully mobilise new-build developments, capital projects and change management projects
- Provide oversight for rent collection, income management, arrears, property charges, renewals, and minimisation of voids
- Development and implementation of strategic plans and initiatives to meet business objectives and improve performance
- Proven track history within the BTR (build-to-rent) or PRS (private rented sector)
- Recognised property management professional qualification such as IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Management) or working towards
- Proven experience leading on customer experience initiatives within a property company
- Good understanding of building compliance as well as regulatory housing standards
- Experience within asset management operations (i.e. maintenance, FM, H&S)
- Proven history in a similar position
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to promote a positive and can-do culture
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact the retained recruitment advisor handling this assignment – Edward Kaye of The Management Recruitment Group.
This is an urgent post and is open until filled.
Equality & Diversity Statement
The Management Recruitment Group shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. MRG Interim Executives will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.