Head of Operations – 20-22 Ropemaker
Are you an experienced Operational services professional with the right skillset to manage a premium, iconic London asset?
MRG is working exclusively with JLL, who are curating the vision behind London’s new development, 20-22 Ropemaker. Comprising c. 440,000 sq ft, of grade A office, retail and SME space over 27 storeys, this BREEAM ‘outstanding’ development will create a sustainable workspace of the highest standard.
JLL are seeking a Head of Operations, who will be principally responsible for implementing and managing the high standard of operational services across the development, establishing and enhancing the building’s brand image. This is a brand-new opportunity for a senior Operations professional to make uniquely successful. The Head of Operations will oversee the management of all services including Security, Cleaning, Reception, Fabric Maintenance, and Logistics.
The Head of Operations will have a close working relationship with the main Client and senior representatives of the building tenants, acting as the lead for the Client in all matters relating to the operation at the property in the absence of the General Manager.
To be the successful candidate:
- You must be a proven leader, capable of getting the most out of multi-disciplinary teams comprising of Operations Managers, Cleaning, Security, and the various integral teams who support 20-22 Ropemaker’s high standard of service delivery.
- Your approach must be strategically minded, always seeking to implement improvements to the department’s service delivery.
- You should have experience in the mobilisation of a Grade A office building from pre-practical completion to a business-as-usual state, including the On-Boarding of new occupiers.
- You should have strong client relationship building skills, and a customer focussed approach.
- We’re looking for a candidate with significant experience in property/operational/facilities management, within a customer focussed environment.
- We’re looking for a candidate with strong management experience gained within a high-profile Grade A office environment. You must have proven expertise in commercial real estate asset management, landlord and tenant, leasing, and property management.
- You should have previous operational ESG experience, such as the supporting and implementing of various building accreditations (e.g. EPC, BREEAM, WELL, RESET) into the day to day running of a building.
- Proven knowledge of building regulations, legislation compliance and best working practice is essential.
- As is strong financial acumen, the ability to produce operational budgets, prepare forecasts, and understand service charge accounts/non-recoverable budgeting.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or request a full job description, please get in touch with 20-22 Ropemakers’ Recruitment Partner, The Management Recruitment Group.
m: 07854 865017 | t: 020 3962 9900
m: 07851259868 | t: 020 3962 9900
JLL and MRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Promoting equality of opportunity for all, through diversity, giving everyone the chance to achieve their potential, free from prejudice and discrimination. To that end, all shortlists will be presented anonymously with no references to nationality, age, or gender. We particularly welcome applications from minority candidates as they are underrepresented within the industry at this level.
Application closing date is Tuesday 22nd November.