Head of Media Policy, Strategy and Research
Relocation Opportunity – MENA Region
- Competitive tax-free earnings, relocation, and expat package
- Client-side organisation, QUANGO
About the role
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group have been retained exclusively to appoint to post of Head of Policy & Strategy – Media Industry for a client-side governmental organisation in the Middle East. This role will be is responsible for the media policy setting & evaluation, research & ideation, media sector and strategy development and monitoring.
Our client is forming a new team centred around innovation and creation of brand new policy for the media and entertainment industry within the country. This individual, reporting to a Director of Media and Creative Industries, will oversee Policy, Strategy, and Research Division development. The ideal candidate will have a Functional background and knowledge of Ideation, policy setting, & evaluation, ecosystem support and stimulation, industry engagement and partnership.
- Policy & strategy development
- Driving establishment and end-state design of key objectives:
- Creative expression policy
- Media strategy
- People strategy – resource, recruitment, talent planning
- Research and insights
- Operational assets – procuring assets and systems incl. CRM, planning software, monitoring equipment
- Protocols & governance
- Stakeholder interaction
- Develop, design and implement transition to end-state
Background, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area of study
- Minimum of 10+ years in public sector or private sector organisation with a focus on media policy consulting
- Experience in international markets, or working with frontier or developing entities
In return, you will be able to directly influence policy and strategy for a newly established entity. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. Living costs will be covered and you will be based in a fully-serviced executive compound.
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact Matthew Donovan (Matthew.Donovan@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447964 465 343. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications are open until the role is filled.