Head of Engineering – Chelsea Barracks
An exceptional opportunity has become available, for a Head of Engineering to join one of the most prestigious Estate’s in the world, Chelsea Barracks.
From its honourable beginnings as an army base for many of the country’s most decorated troops, to its transformation into one of the world’s most elite neighbourhoods, Chelsea Barracks is a development like no other. Ranging from spacious apartments and penthouses to magnificent townhouses, the residences weave seamlessly into the fabric of Belgravia, providing unprecedented space and scale; with world-class dining, amenities and state-of the-art residents’ leisure & wellness facilities.
This multi-award-winning estate, including LEED Platinum certification, is designed to provide the convenience and security of a managed estate, with 24-hour concierge and security. The next phase of exclusive apartments and penthouses are due to launch in early 2024.
The Head of Engineering will be responsible for implementing and overseeing top-tier operational services across Engineering, Technical Systems, Energy and Carbon efficiency, Building Fabric, Infrastructure, and Mobilisations of new phases at Chelsea Barracks.
If you possess:
- Extensive engineering and building services experience, with technical qualifications.
- A profound understanding of technical systems, including high hazard specification sprinklers, emergency generators, energy centres, water features, rainwater harvesting, street lighting, lifts, security systems, CCTV, and leisure/swimming pool facility-related plant.
- A commercially astute, customer-focused, and innovative approach, with the aim of positioning Chelsea Barracks as a premier destination.
- Change management and operational transition planning experience.
- Operational facilities management knowledge, and a KPI-oriented service approach.
- Knowledge of building regulations, legislative compliance, best practices.
- Proven project management expertise to ensure thorough planning and smooth mobilisation of new phases.
- Familiarity with sustainability practices and green building technologies.
Then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Chelsea Barracks’ recruitment partner, The Management Recruitment Group, to find out more about this opportunity.
07530 680 159
07854 865 017
Oops! We could not locate your form.