Are you a customer service-centric engineering professional with a 10+ year track record of Engineering and Building Services experience, looking for their next role?
We're recruiting for the innovative “vertical city”, 22 Bishopsgate, who is seeking a Head of Engineering to lead on the high standard of operational services in Engineering, Technical Systems, Vertical Transport, Technology, Energy and Carbon efficiency, Building Fabric, Infrastructure and Projects. It's a strategic and highly rewarding role for anyone who is looking to excel within their career.
You will be expected to provide an exceptional standard of service that is consistent, seamless, efficient and without interruption to ensure the Customers and their visitors can focus on their core business. This is a truly exciting opportunity for an experienced technical engineer to excel in and lead.
To be the successful candidate:
- You must be technically competent and professionally qualified, with 10+ years of Engineering and Building Services experience.
- You must have a thorough understanding of technical systems, including but not limited to SMART integrated platforms, Digital twin, Fault Detection Diagnostics, BMS, EMS, BIM, HVAC and CAFM.
- You should have a passion for ESG, with a strategic view of how to implement Sustainability & Environment initiatives which engage the building occupiers.
- We’re looking for a candidate who is committed to outstanding customer service and professionalism, which is at the core of 22 Bishopgate's service delivery.
- A proven leader, adept in managing a team of varied and skilled individuals.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to implement continual improvements, with a track record of achieving high standards of service delivery.
- Ability to develop and implement procedures, standards and guides for operational excellence on a large scale.
- Strong financial acumen to manage budgets and contractual costs.
- Possesses personal drive, commitment, and dedication to ensure that exceptional service levels are always delivered consistently
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or request a full job description, please get in touch with 22 Bishopgate's recruitment partner, The Management Recruitment Group.
m: 07854 865017 | t: 020 3962 9900
m: 07530 680 159 | t: 020 3962 9900
JLL and MRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Promoting equality of opportunity for all, through diversity, giving everyone the chance to achieve their potential, free from prejudice and discrimination. To that end, all shortlists will be presented anonymously with no references to nationality, age, or gender. We particularly welcome applications from minority candidates as they are underrepresented within the industry at this level.
Application closing date is 9th March 2023.