Head of Commercial Property Management / Client Side
To provide leadership and strategic direction and be accountable of all tenants needs, whilst minimising risks to the UK Property Portfolio through inspections, covenant assurance and compliance with statutory legislation and professional industry standards for our client’s UK fund.
This role will be working closely working closely with other departments in the team, such as the CEO and Asset Management team to ensure the key matters are informed, reviewing the existing Workflows and make it more efficient.
Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all commercial tenants, stakeholders, and contractors to drive value. This role will have a big focus on creating and managing the OPEX budgets, Service Charge and reactive maintenance.
- Define, develop, and implement property management service strategies across the existing UK portfolio.
- Supervise and monitor the scoping, procurement and delivery of all reactive, re-letting and service charge works.
- Ensure the delivery of value for money services across the service charge estates and manage the respective budgets and assure full recovery of all relevant service charges from our tenants where applicable.
- Supervise and monitor the empty property rates, liabilities and support and implement any rates mitigation strategies to minimise such costs within the portfolio.
- Manage and respond to all tenant issues and communications and escalations in accordance to include but not limited to general enquiries, repairs and maintenance, credit control, covenant compliance, service charges, health and safety, applications for landlord’s consent to tenants’ alterations, all in accordance with best practice and professional principles.
- Monitor the performance and delivery of the Operational Risk Management Inspections programme to identify, manage and mitigate risk across the region and ensure that the region and all the assets therein are both compliant thereby minimising risk to estate business.
- To ensure health & safety, maintenance, and payment of rent and to manage and co- ordinate the remedy of all tenant breaches in accordance with current statutory processes and procedures.
- Be responsible for ensuring all the managed assets therein are statutory compliant and are managed in accordance with best practice and professional principles.
- Supervise and monitor the delivery of a robust cyclical maintenance.
- Checking the current payment authorisation process and ensuring compliance.
To be considered you should possess:
- Degree level / MRICS accreditation
- A proven track record in Property Management
- Strong focus on safety ethos
- Positive and proactive team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full and valid driving licence