Guest Relations Manager
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Permanent, full time (relocation opportunity)
About the role
The Management Recruitment Group are delighted to be exclusively partnering with our client, for the prestigious appointment of Guest Relations Manager for a luxurious and vibrant island development in the Red Sea.
This role is responsible leading customer loyalty, advocacy, and satisfaction across the destination. It is responsible for ensuring the delivery and design of guest satisfaction. Coordinating with asset operators, managing the islands arrival and departure experience.
Our client is at the beginning of this ground-breaking project, consisting of an extensive list of assets, including luxury residential and other leisure/lifestyle. They seek a specialist who can measure customer satisfaction metrics, including quantitative and qualitative responses. Also implementing guest satisfactory feedback programs and responsible for implementing and overseeing the Island wide CRM system.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring adherence to SOPs for consistency in delivery of customer experience across asset classes to ensure continuity of the island experience.
- Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities for delivering guest-centric experiences across asset classes and alleviating any customer pain points.
- Revieing daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of special attention guests
- Handling guest interactions and special requests with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Working closely and 2IC to the Head of Guest Relations to implement improvement opportunities.
- Overseeing the appointment DMC to ensure full compliance of services provided.
- Inspecting VIP guest programs and ensuring readiness for the envisioned island experience.
You will need to have
Strong leadership skills, whilst having a proven capability to influence cross-function teams.
A principled approach to understanding problems and opportunities, and data-driven approach to decisions
An outstanding and impeccable, demonstrable track record of working at the highest standards and delivering a successful guest hospitality service.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management, Business Administration or related major.
In return, you will be given the free reign to proactively monitor and measure the implementation of the divisional strategy and related strategic plan. You will have direct oversight and responsibility for one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications are open until the role has been filled.