About this Role:
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group is looking for a Development Manager to oversee the development of a large residential project focussed around a world-class golf course, which is due for completion in 2026. The successful candidate will oversee all stages of the project from inception and handover of the project.
Our client is at the start of major development and this particular asset forms a small part of their overall masterplan. Reporting to the Development Director, this position is key in helping to move the project forward, collaborating with key consultants and contractors.
- Report directly to the Development Director
- Play a crucial role working on one of the most important development assets in the masterplan
- Liaise with the wider team to guarantee a successful outcome all the way from concept, through to delivery and handover stages.
- Involvement within the construction planning stage
- Work alongside senior management and directors when it comes to contract management, cost management and procurement
- Bridge the gap between the Development, Project Management, Construction, Cost, and Infrastructure Team
Background, Skills, and Qualification:
- 8+ Years wide-ranging experience as a Development Manager, ideally with experience developing residential assets around the golf community of leisure asset
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Real Estate, Architecture, Planning or other related fields
- Have extensive understanding of Real Estate that includes feasibility studies, financial models, architectural concepts, and investment proposals
- Experience within the residential design and development process
Generous compensation, signing bonus, medical aid, relocation allowance and the potential for tax-free earnings
What to do now:
To arrange a confidential discussion, please email Lieneke Erasmus of the Management Recruitment Group on . Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.