Remote, UK or Europe
The Bid Manager will manage and coordinate bid teams to deliver winning propositions for opportunities that combine solutions from multiple business units, geographies and which are of strategic importance to the growth of the business.
The role will focus on global and International bids; therefore experience in managing both would be a definite advantage.
The role will also require the ability to assist, support and in some cases, lead, in defining strategy and business solutions to meet client needs and to identify targeted messaging to address capability requirements, and how we deliver added value propositions to our clients.
Here´s what a day on the job looks like:
- Manage the bid team in terms of coordinating effort and resources from Business Development, SMEs and contributors from across the wider business, as well as any third party suppliers or contractors.
- Responsible for end to end bid process; from pre bid/ sales stage through to in life bid management, submission and post bid activities including supporting presentations, site visits and contracting process.
- Direct the bid through the bid process ensuring team adherence to templates, tools and governance gates, while meeting deadlines and having full responsibility for the resulting bid response and document ownership.
- Effectively source relevant presentations, briefing papers, credentials, capability documents, case studies and other content to deliver a complete response to the bid request and to accurately promote the wide range of services offered by the company.
- Lead solution workshops in partnership with Solution Architect’s ensuring all actions are documented and followed up, guiding and supporting effective win strategies.
- Responsible for writing, design, formatting and quality assurance of the proposal documentation.
- Contribute to both the solution, and the commercial proposals.
- Assist in the management, development and improvement of the companies Knowledge Database to support winning new business and retaining and growing existing clients.
- Create collateral based on Bid responses where specific discipline answers (e.g. Recruitment, Technology, Locations etc.) can be grouped together for latest ‘best practice’ answers to be recycled for future bids.
The client is looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in bid management
- Strong commercial acumen and knowledge of contact center BPO industry and trends.
- Ability to think creatively; balancing the right bespoke solutions for our customers, with the requirements of our business
- Ability to lead teams’ confidently
- Flexibility; able to adapt to management of wide range of different projects; sometimes at short notice
- Very high proficiency level in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Willingness and ability to learn quickly and embrace technology.
- A great ‘team player’ – willing and able to collaborate with the team and to actively share best practices and new ideas
- "Game-changer" mindset
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines while remaining collected and positive.
- Able to positively influence bid team members and senior stakeholders
- Bridge-builder and excellent interpersonal skills, particularly on the phone
- Excellent organizer and administrator.
- Flexibility for International travel required periodically.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast growing, best in class company, remaining passionate and committed to innovation. With our agile and disruptive mindset and entrepreneurial flair, we ensure our competitive advantage and are building a company at which people love to work
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Daniel Higgins 0208 892 0115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bids / Business Development and Marketing Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Oops! We could not locate your form.