Permanent, full time (relocation opportunity)
MRG are working in partnership with our client to appoint a Financial Analyst, for an ambitious, major start-up, large project development in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
A mesmerizing place to visit, live and work, which will have a focus on a sustainable and renewable environment. This exciting project is part of Saudi 2030 vision and will change the face of the world map.
- Strong Financial Modelling
- Cash flow models
- Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheets
- Manage quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Analysis of businesses and sectors, using quantitative and qualitative data
- Writing reports about distribution of funds and other investments
- Project management of reports and other assignments
- Maintain strong relationships with clients through account management
- Present research findings at briefings
You will need to be:
- A qualified Finance Analyst who is an expert in financial modelling
- Strong quantitative and analytical background
- Interpretation of action profitability
- Large-scale mixed development experience
Background, Skills, and Qualifications:
- ACA or ACCA qualified finance professional
- Experience from Banking or Real Estate environments
- Understanding of Development and Real Estate
In return, you will be rubbing shoulders with some of the best skilled people in their industries whilst being involved in working on one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now:
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (email@example.com) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications open until 15th September 2022.