F&B Leasing Manager
*Relocation role – Saudi Arabia*
What's in it for me?
- Work on one of the best Saudi giga-projects.
- Luxury, ultra-prime residential projects; mansions & palaces
- Tax-free salary, living expenses covered.
- Relocation allowance
- Return flight package and relocation
- School fees are covered globally.
Interested? Read on
About the Opportunity:
An exceptional opportunity awaits a talented and experienced F&B Leasing Manager to join a leading Saudi Arabian Giga project. As an agency acting on behalf of the employer, we invite applications from individuals eager to contribute to the successful execution of ambitious projects within a highly respected organization. The F&B Leasing Manager role is pivotal in the development of the Retail and F&B strategy and execution for this ambitious project.
In this role, the F&B Manager will engage and build relationships with established and emerging F&B operators from leading global cities, particularly KSA and the GCC region. Also supporting the development of detailed P&L for each F&B category, including the creation of baseline unit budgets. Engage with targeted operators and brands, promoting the project's vision and securing offers in line with the leasing strategy. Liaising with tenants, lawyers and other parties to finalise contracts promptly and ensure tenants open in line with the planning phase of the project.
The chosen candidate will:
- Engage with the F&B concept creators for the development of new brands to be operated directly by the project or through a retained operational company.
- Ensuring the mix of F&B offers across the project meets the regular needs of the residents, staff and guest populations.
- Support in the tenant mix strategy given the overall position and vision of the project and the potential to lease space directly to brands or via their local or regional partners.
- Liaising with target restaurants and chefs, where franchising rights may be considered.
Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants should possess:
- A Bachelors Degree in a relevant subject – Real Estate, Hospitality or Business Management.
- Property-related experience at an international consultancy or leading KSA or GCC property developer/investor
- Demonstrable experience of approximately 10 years working in the Hospitality or F&B Industry.
Application: You can contact the recruiter managing this role by emailing email@example.com
Confidentiality Notice: This job opportunity is presented by an agency acting on behalf of the employer. All information shared during the application process will be treated with strict confidentiality. The employer's identity is withheld to ensure privacy and discretion.