Electrical Engineer job description:
Construction Site Management
• Develops an in-depth knowledge of the contractual requirements for the project. • Oversees the construction to ensure adherence to approved drawings and specifications; inspects construction workmanship, materials, equipment.
• Oversees site work elements within discipline and provides early notification of potential schedule slippages regarding the electrical construction activities.
• Monitors the work process, performs quality assurance testing, and enforces safety requirements.
• Makes cost estimates on design changes, evaluates cost proposals and contractors’ requests for adjustments.
• Reports to the Project Director on the project’s conformity and non-conformity to approved drawings and specifications; makes recommendations on how to correct deficiencies and resolve problems during construction.
• Reviews monthly pay vouchers related to electrical construction activities and provides evaluation to supervisor.
• Maintains daily construction surveillance logs to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of contracts.
• The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the work of contractors over the course of the project.
• The Electrical Engineer tracks the contractor scheduled milestones; materials, equipment, and labor used; the quality and workmanship of outputs, and provides the contractors, through the PD, observations, recommendations, and supervision.
• Monitors the construction schedule, reviews contractors’ proposals for change, and makes recommendations to Project Director on time extension requests.
• Reviews contractors’ invoices related to electrical works to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Candidates must have experience in Semiconductor projects.