Saudi Arabia, Client side
Competitive tax free earnings plus package
This is an exciting opportunity with a one-of-a-kind real estate organisation within the Hospitality, Leisure and Lifestyle sector globally. We are seeking a world-class Director of Digital Marketing with experience within the High-End luxury sector and having worked for leading luxury brands or businesses.
About the role:
This position will plan, manage and lead the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy, overseeing the development and implementation of functional strategies, policies, procedures, and guidelines in line with the organisations overall marketing and communication plan.
Our client is at the very start of a large real estate program with a multi-billion dollar portfolio of development projects. This project consists of residential, leisure, hospitality, and world-class urban realm. This resort, due to be opened in the coming years, will be the ultimate aspirational, luxury tourism destination in the world.
- Oversee the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies aligned to specific target audience to help achieve the organisations overall marketing and communications plan
- Outline the digital strategy across web, social and media
- Lead the development and optimisation of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic to improve usability, design, content, and conversion
- Ensure usage of appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and to ensure continuous improvement of the analytics
- Direct the review of new technologies and stay at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Leadership for all social media channels and campaign
- Development and management of a small team of three, a Content Management Specialist, Social Media Manager and SEO Manager – all yet to be recruited.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (marketing, hospitality, business management etc)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar setting as a Digital Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing / Marketing Director.
- Proven luxury / high-end sector marketing experience.
- A solid understanding of the global UHNW target market.
- 10 years of digital communications, brand awareness and content strategy creation experience.
In return, you will be in the driving seat of one of the world’s most exciting and well known projects, which will in turn shape your career and legacy in digital marketing. You will leave your mark on something unique which will become the industry standard for how digital marketing can drive engagement, awareness and ultimately give digital marketing a voice at the top table.
You will be offered a competitive tax free compensation package, which will include a bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. Living costs will be covered and you will be accommodated in a full-service compound.
What to do now:
For a confidential discussion, please contact David Gregson (David.Gregson@mrgpeople.co.uk) of The Management Recruitment Group on +61466336705. Applications should consist of a CV and a supporting covering note.