Are you passionate about designing and creating captivating public spaces that inspire and engage communities? Do you have a keen eye for detail, excellent project management skills, and a deep understanding of landscaping principles? Our client, who is a leading design and development firm, is seeking for an Assistant Design Manager to join their dynamic team and help shape the future of public realm and landscaping projects.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and project team to develop innovative concepts and design solutions for public realm and landscaping projects.
- Conduct research and analysis to gather information on site conditions, local regulations, and project requirements.
- Prepare detailed design drawings, plans, and specifications using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Assist in overseeing project implementation, ensuring adherence to design intent, quality standards, and timelines.
- Coordinate with external consultants, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure effective project execution.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to monitor construction progress and provide guidance as necessary.
- Stay updated on the latest trends, techniques, and materials related to public realm and landscaping design.
- Support business development efforts by participating in client meetings, presentations, and proposal preparation.
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in public realm and landscaping design, preferably in a design firm or consultancy.
- Proficiency in using CAD software, such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, or similar tools.
- Strong knowledge of landscaping principles, materials, and construction techniques.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating visually appealing, functional, and sustainable spaces.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of local regulations and permitting processes related to public realm and landscaping projects.
So, if you want to be part of a forward-thinking team that is dedicated to transforming public spaces into vibrant, inclusive environments, then send us your CV and relevant project list we want to hear from you
Oops! We could not locate your form.