About the role:
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group has been instructed to recruit a Construction Director for one of the largest, most ambitious, and diverse projects in the world.
Our client is at the very start of a five-year program with a multi-billion dollar portfolio of outstanding projects. We are currently recruiting for a number of schemes assets including never seen before, residential, entertainment, hospitality, and leisure.
- Meeting regularly with third parties
- Logistical requirements of the project
- Review timing budgets, labour and risk
- Project Planning and Control
- Systems and Procedures
- Coordinate with the consultant and contractor
- Contracts Administration
You will need to be:
An experienced construction professional who thrives on a challenge in an ever-changing environment, a strong background in construction management ideally having worked for a Tier 1 contractor and client and delivered projects from pre-construction to opening. In-depth understanding of large-scale complex projects.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or similar field
- Minimum of 20 years experience in the construction/development industry
- Proven expertise in large-scale complicated projects
- Strong organizational skills
You will be working on one of the world’s most ground breaking, exciting, and innovative projects in a truly multicultural environment. A generous compensation package awaits which will include a guaranteed bonus, sign-on bonus, and relocation, living costs with be covered and you will be based in a full-service compound.
What to do now:
For a confidential discussion and further information please contact Davina Cooper (email@example.com) of the Management Recruitment Group on +44 7932 717439
All applications are open until the roles are filled. As there are multiple positions to full we will be holding weekly shortlisting meetings with our client until all posts are recruited.