Permanent, full time (relocation opportunity)
We are delighted to be working in partnership with our client to appoint a Business Plan Senior Manager, for a unique, large, start-up project development in Saudi Arabia. Working as second in command to the Director of Strategy and Business Planning.
This exciting project is part of Saudi 2030 vision and will be heart of the nature region. A mesmerizing place to visit, live and work, covering an area of nearly 60 square kilometres.
- Developing and streamlining the integrated business planning process
- Identifying market trends
- Responsible for analytical finance as opposed to statutory accounting
- Annual budgets and forecasts
- Reviewing strategy implementation
- Proposing risk mitigation strategies
- Helping to identify growth opportunities
You will need to be:
A qualified Chartered Accountant/Finance Manager who has a stable track record, demonstrating full responsibility of the finance department and team.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications:
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified Finance Professionals who have been working in a Finance Manager position for a minimum of 10 years
- Extensive financial and analytical sills and a detailed understanding of a business operation
- Ideally coming from a Development or Real Estate background.
- Clear and inspiring communication skills
In return, you will be rubbing shoulders with some of the best skilled people in their industries whilst being involved in working on one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry, and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now:
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicky Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447513 721969. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications open until 15th September 2022.