MRG is working exclusively with JLL on an exceptional opportunity, curating and driving the vision behind London’s latest and most exciting big building project, 40 Leadenhall. Due to PC in 2023, 40 Leadenhall is a bold, unique building which will is set to become a landmark in the City of London.
They are seeking a Building Mobilisation Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Occupier fitout lifecycle. Their day-to-day job will involve coordinating, and effectively influencing the processes and activities around practical completion, ensuring the transition is seamless and ongoing fit out projects run smoothly. The successful candidate will be expected to juggle the needs and requirements of various contractors and stakeholders, whilst ensuring the works exceed Occupier expectations and client satisfaction.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an experienced facilities operations manager to make their own.
To be the successful candidate:
- You must have technical Project Management (M&E) experience, and proven knowledge of reading, interpreting and advising on best practice in relation to operational property matters.
- Your approach must challenge installations that prevent ease of planned preventative or reactive maintenance of Landlord plant and equipment, with careful consideration for the base-build or existing systems.
- You must have sound experience of external contractor management, incumbent logistics providers and third party ‘Service Partners’; chairing meetings, tracking & managing the progress and quality of installations, reviewing and forecasting in order to anticipate future needs.
- We’re looking for a candidate who has a sound understanding of mobilisation and what is required to ensure that a project runs effectively, resulting in a smooth “on-boarding” for incoming tenants.
- You should be a detail oriented, systematic and diligent individual in approach to business and reporting, providing market leading customer service which is at the core of 40 Leadenhall’s service delivery.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or request a full job description, please get in touch with 40 Leadenhall’s Recruitment Partner, The Management Recruitment Group.
m: 07854 865017 | t: 020 3962 9900
m: 07851259868 | t: 020 3962 9900
JLL and MRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Promoting equality of opportunity for all, through diversity, giving everyone the chance to achieve their potential, free from prejudice and discrimination. To that end, all shortlists will be presented anonymously with no references to nationality, age, or gender. We particularly welcome applications from minority candidates as they are underrepresented within the industry at this level.
Application closing date is Sunday, 17th July.