A leading civil engineering company is seeking a Bid Writer to join their work winning team in Nottingham. This is a permanent, full time role and is based in their head office in Nottingham. They are easily accessible (a few minutes away from the motorway) and have free parking on site. The salary is up to £40,000 depending on experience. My client is open to bid writers or bid coordinators who would like to develop in to a bid writer.
This role would suit a bid professional with 2+ years experience who would like to work in a supportive environment where there are opportunities to develop your skill set and career. They are open to any sector background and would welcome candidates who are keen to get into the built environment.
- Assist in developing a bid structure
- Develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Lead and facilitate storyboarding sessions with the bid team
- Provide advice to subject matter experts on flow, language and grammar when creating responses
- Identify and re-work existing content
- Coach subject matter experts in best practice writing for bids, client presentations and sales collateral
- Write and edit responses
- Complete PQQs and supply chain questionnaires
- Deliver a completed written bid response against agreed deadlines, escalating issues were required
- Prepare presentations
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an up to date CV but wish to discuss this further, please send over what you have and we can go from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.