I am currently recruiting for a Bid Writer to work for a leading materials supplier within the construction sector. This role is based in Nottingham and offers flexible working. Salary is up to £42,000 depending on experience.
My client is open to applicants from any sector (service or product) with a minimum of 1 years bid writing experience.
About the role
- Monitoring upcoming opportunities
- Creating written content from scratch, with use of the bid library and with the support of subject matter experts
- Reviewing and editing content provided by the wider business
- Day to day control of ongoing bids
- Attend bid interviews / presentations when required
- Support the bid manager at various stages of the bid process
- Ensure the bid library is kept up to date and accurate
You will be a confident bid writer who is able to produce high quality content. You must be highly organised, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong project management capabilities. You will preferably be degree qualified in a relevant subject – English, Creative Writing, Journalism etc, however this isn’t essential.
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.