One of the UK's leading property services companies are currently looking to add a Bid Manager/Writer to their work winning team. The company employs over 2,500 staff across the country within several business units that operate in the rail, highways, airport, marine, energy, water and environmental infrastructure sectors, offering expertise to a range of projects with contract values up to £250 million.
As the bid manager/writer you will work closely with the head of business and new business and the wider commercial team to formulate winning bid content. A background in social housing or construction is essential as you will need to hit the ground running. A great opportunity to join a business in which you are noticed and have the opportunity to grow as the work winning team grows.
You will need to demonstrate
- Experience in carrying out a bid management/writing role preferably within the Social Housing space
- A good understanding of bid management and writing processes.
- Experience in providing a good understanding of operational and technical considerations in determining effective solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities.
- An understanding of the commercial and legal issues that need to be considered when bidding opportunities.
- Excellent tender writing skills
In return the Bid Manager/writer will be offered a competitive salary and generous benefits package including shares in the company. Opportunities for career progression are apparent within this organisation as they are looking to grow this team exponentially. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional bid manager/writer to join a market leader in a very busy industry sector.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Sam Holland on 07842 315 697 or email email@example.com
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bids/Business Development and Marketing Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications